Thursday, April 21, 2011

They're Coming!!

Mammy, Alaina & Ella

JB, Miranda, Alaina & Ella
I realized that I had not included any pictures of my other two grandchildren, Alaina & Ella.  They are just such precious little girls and Randy & I love to have them here in our home.  Alaina will be 6 on July 28th and is a kindergarten student at Peeples Elementary School in Peachtree City, GA.  Ella is her lively 3 year old sister that loves going to "Miss Darlene's" each week day.  Mom, Miranda is our middle child.  She is a physical therapist with her own practice in Griffin GA, while her husband, John Ben, (JB) is a math teacher at Starrs Mills High School in Peachtree City.  They live in the small town of Senoia, and love their church, FBC, Senoia.  Mom & Dad just celebrated their 10th anniversary with a Princess Cruise to the eastern Caribbean.

Will & MeMe
Our son, Will, is our youngest child and looks just like his dad.  He like his older sisters went to Athens to UGA, however he has just never left Athens.  He loves his life there with his friends.  I think Athens would be a great place to live, too.  He is the office manager for Athens Sleep and Wellness Center.  His true love is craft beer and I know he would like to find some way to manufacture his own.  Maybe one day.

Everyone will be home for Easter and Randy & I are really looking forward to having everyone here.  It will be a busy time.  Friends are having a shower for Lilly on Saturday morning, Walker has baseball games at noon, Saturday afternoon will be Mary Eve's wonderful Easter Egg hunt.  Sunday we will all be at church celebrating our risen Savior and then family and friends will gather here for lunch, swimming and hunting eggs.  My two brothers & wives, Joe & Marion and Bill & Patsy, will join with my mother, MeMe, along with our pastor & family and other friends.  I think the count is around 25 right now and growing.  Celebrating with family and friends will be a wonderful to introduce Lilly to Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy having everyone together this weekend! I hope you can get some rest & feel better! Miss all of you so much!!

    Hugs!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete